Chick Sticks Girls Performance Surfboards

Chick Sticks Girls Performance Surfboards
Where Beauty meets Performance

Friday, August 5, 2011

First thing in the Morning....(well, after my Morning Coffee that is!!)

Some days I just dont have time to get my workout in :( but I ALWAYS head to my little spot and do my Morning Stretches.  Its the Perfect Way to get your blood flowing and spend a few moments thinking about what your Day is going to be like.  I have some simple standing and floor stretches I do along with my Favorite Yoga Poses.  Find the ones that feel the most comfortable for you and Do Them!!  Take just a few moments for yourself No Matter WHAT!! 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great healthy way to start your day!!! Love how you are inspiring health and fitness!!! You rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete