Chick Sticks Girls Performance Surfboards

Chick Sticks Girls Performance Surfboards
Where Beauty meets Performance

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To Juice or Not to Juice.

I seriously LOVE Juicing!!  Every afternoon I get out my Jack LaLanne (Ive always been so impressed by that guy!!) Juicer and Juice some combination of Peaches, Carrots, Apples, Oranges and whatever other Fruit or Veggie is in Season.  Ive experimented with Celery, Kale, Tomatoes and some pretty oddball things but I prefer Sweet over Bitter so I ussually stick with what I know I can commit to drinking every day.  With a juicer you cant put pits thru and citrus peels will make your drink very bitter but theres really not that much slicing, dicing or peeling required and I really look forward to my Healthy Afternoon Drink.  I add a tablespoon of Flax Seed Oil (super healthy Omegas) and a scoop of Protein Powder to my glass and its really Deliscous.  I researched Juicers before I bought mine and Champion makes a good heavy duty one, its a little expensive so I settled on the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer.  And Im so Glad I did.  I bought it from Costco for only $99 and its lasted over a year and a half now.  I Love my Juicer!! 

1 comment:

  1. Juicing is great! I need to start doing it again. LOL

    ReplyDelete