Chick Sticks Girls Performance Surfboards

Chick Sticks Girls Performance Surfboards
Where Beauty meets Performance

Monday, August 15, 2011

My Desk is a Mess!! What a Genius Idea....

Boy, I have REALLY impressed myself this time!!  ;) So simple, so easy but this little change has cleared up desk space and really helped organize all of the things I have going on with my business right now.  My business is expanding and my ideas and projects seem endless.  I have notes and folders and more notes and folders, all over my desk.  Instead of scribbling more ideas, names and phone numbers on the same writing tablet I took brand new note pads and wrote the title of each project (Magazine, Photoshoot, Orders, Website, Movie, etc...) in black marker on the top and they are now stacked on my desk and I can keep everything seperate.  I also started file folders with each of these topics and can toss related info into those to keep everything sorted from now on.  So Simple so Genius!! Ok, time to get on with my Busy Day.  Now where did put my Todays To Do List......LOL

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how the simplest things make our life so much easier. Way to get organized!

    ReplyDelete